This is the information from 2017 Grad Nite.
1) Arrive at the front of school between 11 - 11:30 am.
1.5) Have your ID ready before you board the bus. You will be asked for it.
2) Busses leave at 12:00
3) If you missed the bus signups - show up Saturday morning, and we will make sure you get on a bus.
4) Park in the front of the school. The back gate will be locked and we will not have a key to unlock it.
5) You will be provided with a small snack bag. If you are going to want more food, make sure you get it before you arrive at school.
6) Be sure to read Disney's policies on food, medication, drinks, dress code, etc.
7) You must be in CA Adventures by 10pm. If you are not, you risk Disney Jail.
8) Make your way to the buses between 1:45 and 2am. Warning: The crowds get insane trying to get the trams back to busses.
9) All permissions slips must be signed and turned in before you are able to board the busses.
10) Please let me know if you have any questions that were not covered in the meeting, or on the handout. (Sadly, I do not have a handout. But it is basically what you see below)
Some basic information about Grad Nite:
Students are required to show up to school (the front parking lots) by 11:30 am with their SDHS ID card or driver's license in order to board the bus. No refunds will be given for missing your bus and we will not wait for latecomers.
Busses depart the school at 12:00 pm. We will not wait for late students.
Busses depart Disneyland at 2:00 am and return to school around 4:00 am.
Busses will drop students off in the front of school. When picking up students, please do not part in front of school, this will delay the busses in unloading.
Snacks and water will be given to the students. Extra food and snacks may be taken on the bus for consumption on the way to and from Grad Nite. Only unopened bottled water will be allowed on the bus (no soda or open containers)
Disneyland will conduct a full search on each person entering the park. If you are found to have illegal substances of any kind on the Disneyland premises, they will be taken away from you and you could end up denied entry to Grad Nite, in Disney jail, or Anaheim police custody.
Disneyland asks that all Grad Nite students enter California Adventures no later than 10:00 pm. If you miss entry, you risk getting put in Disney Jail.