Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/login/entry/503608730084
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com).
3. Sign up! Choose your spot - SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation. You do not need to provide a phone number.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact the Grad Nite Committee and we can sign you up manually.
Don't Have A Ticket? Still Want To Go?
Then - contact the PTSA to see if they just might happen to have a ticket or two left.
PTSA Contact - email@example.com
Deciding upon Grad Nite is a very challenging thing. One must think about dates, attendance, busses, time, food, and cost. Since Disneyland raised their prices the cabinet decided to look at other options. Asking everyone to pay $185.00 plus food and souvenirs is a bit steep when you also have to pay for prom, graduation, application & test fees and a yearbook.
In order to give you a voice in the location for grad nite, we decided to hold a vote. A remind text was sent out to about 300 seniors and 300 votes were cast. With 6 Flags winning with 51.3% of the vote and Disney had 48.7% of the vote. Yes, this was a very close race.
Through this democratic process, a location was decided upon. Six Flags Magic Mountain.
Grad Nite will take place Friday, May 25, 2018 at Six Flags Magic Mountain - 9pm - 5am
Here is what you get for $150.00
1) Early Entrance to Six Flags @ 9pm
2) All you can eat buffet from 10pm - 2am
3) Grad Nite Souvenir
4) Six Flags Grad Pass*(restrictions apply - This is a pass back to 6 Flags)